64 Shepherds Drive,
2018 December | SOLD!! Contact Greg Nicolson on 0414 509 351 for more details!Positioned in one of Cherrybrooks most convenient and secluded locations and just moments from all this beautiful area has to offer, this classic family entertainer has been designed to adapt to the needs of a growing family with various living zones. Setback from road traffic and noise, enclosed private garden and sparkling pool delivers tremendous privacy, while the modern renovated, dual level design takes full advantage of a sun-soaked aspect. A fantastic opportunity for those who love the convenience of being able to walk to village shops, sought-after schools, cafes, sporting fields, parks, bush walks and public transport; it's all here and sits on a 1101sqm parcel.
* Three large living areas, family/meals area adjoining kitchen
* Downstairs 3rd bathroom and separate study
* Doubled bedrooms, BIR's, main featuring large robes
* Renovated main bathroom & ensuite in neutral colour palette
* Ducted air conditioning, new downlighting & new quality carpets
* Entertaining area, salt water in ground pool and spa
* Double garage, good sized lawns for kids and pets
* Off-road parking, easy access for large vehicles, caravan parking
* 600m approx. walk to Cherrybrook Village, minutes' to buses
* Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High & John Purchase Public Schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.