64 Yarra Street,
BRICK VICTORIAN IN PRIME LIFESTYLE LOCATIONNorth facing to the rear, this classic period residence is sure to delight!
- 3 bedrooms, second with close access to ensuite and study area
- Versatile third bedroom/formal living, feature fireplace
- Open plan living/dining opening out to your private north facing courtyard
- Bright low maintenance courtyard garden area for the ultimate indoor/outdoor living
- Well appointed kitchen with gas stovetop and dishwasher
- Central bathroom, shower over bath; Separate laundry area
- Car access - Off Street parking via rear lane, permits available
- Period features; High ceilings; Lattice work; Solid brick
- Land: 5m x 29m approx.
‘Location is king’ with this property being a short walk to the Yarra River, on the edge of Richmond and Collingwood, the choices are endless. Public transport on your doorstep, you can enjoy the best that inner city living has to offer.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.