House for sale
3 2 2
$1.19 - $1.29 million
PapilionJust steps from beautiful Fossil Beach, this architecturally designed residence offers luxury living in a premier position. Set behind remote front gates, the stunning home features high, curved ceilings, spotted gum timber floors, clerestory windows and an internal water feature. Concertina doors in the rear living room open to a covered alfresco area and private yard that is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Quality finishes are evident throughout, from the kitchen with stone benchtops and 90cm cooker to the well-appointed bathrooms. The upstairs master suite enjoys a balcony with bay glimpses, built-in dressing area and impressive en suite. There is also a sitting area/study nook plus two further bedrooms with walk-in-robes that open to a balcony. Other features include an automatic skylight, double garage, security alarm, ducted vacuum and split-system air-conditioning throughout.
Close to Mount Martha Village and Mornington's Shops and Cafes, this impressive property is your ultimate coastal retreat.
* Architecturally designed beach side residence
* High ceilings & spotted gum timber floors
* Outdoor entertaining area & private yard
* Bay glimpses from master suite
* Steps from beautiful Fossil Beach
* Clerestory windows & automatic skylight
* Kitchen with stone benchtops & 90cm cooker
* Bedrooms with balcony & walk-in-robes
* Near Mt Martha & Mornington shops
* Set behind remote front gates
* Land size: 360sqm (approx.)
* Double garage, security alarm & ducted vacuum.
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Last updated: 04:16PM on Aug 10th 2017