House for sale
6/49A Mutch Avenue,
5 4 2
Style, quality & proportion in a freestanding homeThe spacious design of this freestanding Torrens title residence provides a low maintenance family lifestyle focused on generous indoor and outdoor living. Light filled throughout and displaying a flowing modern layout, it offers a quality home with excellent privacy and style.
Inside is a large two-storey floorplan that includes generous living areas on both levels plus an upstairs study and five double bedrooms, including two with an ensuite. The kitchen has been stylishly renovated and is very well appointed with Caesarstone benchtops, sleek Miele gas appliances and breakfast bar seating.
For entertainers, there is a choice of alfresco spaces featuring a large sheltered dining patio, a second terrace and multiple upstairs balconies, as well as a private level lawn and paved courtyard. There is also ducted air conditioning, a storage shed and a double garage with internal access.
This is one of Kyeemagh's most sought-after locations and is within moments to the beach, shops, schools, parks, public transport and Cooks River. It is also easily accessible to all the lifestyle amenities of nearby Brighton-Le-Sands.
- A two-storey layout with living areas on both levels
- Wide dining terraces and private garden with lawn
- Five double bedrooms, including two with an ensuite
- Renovated kitchen with quality Miele appliances and Caesarstone benchtop and splash back
- Double garage and storage space with internal access
- Three generous balconies, storage shed and ducted air conditioning
Last updated: 08:19AM on Jun 17th 2018