64B The Anchorage,
Port Macquarie, NSW
SOLD ON THE CANALS!Rare opportunity to purchase a brand new build on the waterfront, and a substantial investment opportunity to purchase with no more Canals being made in Australia.
Elegance, Class & Style - this prestigious waterfront home has it all. Quality inclusions and first class finishes throughout.
Architecturally designed and master built to maximise light, style, scale and outlook, a series of feature light-filled voids, floor to ceiling glass and raised ceilings create a sense of grandeur with a modern-day twist. Sweeping 180-degree vistas are welcomed from both inside and out.
For those who like to entertain, the open-plan living is complemented by a chef's kitchen featuring an oversized stone topped waterfall island bench with a breakfast bar. Continually connected to its environment and designed to capture the view from any angle. Ideal for families of all ages and stages and the possibility to add a plunge pool (STCA approval).
Absolute perfection, you will become immersed within this idyllic Hamptons style waterfront setting. Located for lifestyle with a short level stroll to Settlement City, Panthers, transport and a choice of marinas, local cafes and restaurants or enjoy a relaxing level walk to the CBD.
• Brand new Master built with the owners' original plans to move in
• 4 bedrooms with 4 ensuites of Carrera marble and floor to ceiling tiles
• Master bedrooms on both levels, walk-ins and ensuite bath
• Office downstairs and media room upstairs
• Deluxe kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances and butler's Kitchen
• Intercom, alarm system and NBN ready
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning zoned to every individual room
• Designed to make the most of the Canal and River view and seconds to River
• Complete with a jetty and pontoon with no pedestrian access
• Oversized garage with an abundance of storage
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.