House for sale
65 Begovich Crescent,
5 5 2
Auction Tues 8th May 2018
AS GOOD AS IT GETS! 2101SQM BLOCKA home built to last forever with a peaceful and private setting. With the Greater Western Sydney Parklands as your backyard and located in this sort after location you will be impressed with this remarkable quality built family home. Enjoy acres of semi-rural living that you always wanted but never had time to look after. This property combines the best of both worlds. The serenity of landscaped native bush gardens with gazebo and water feature and the oversized living areas will suit the largest of families. Separate accessible driveway ideal for a truck, tradesman or even possible second dwelling.
Other features include;
- King size bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private courtyard
- 12m x 5m lounge room with fire place and bar
- Large kitchen with granite bench tops, Kleenmaid appliances and an amazing view
- Games room, study, cellar and workshop
- Ducted air-conditioning, solar panels, security system
- Separate self-contained living quarters ideal for teenagers or in law accommodation
This home has quality, uniqueness and a lengthy inclusion list. Finally your chance to purchase a rare block of this size. Owners are moving to the eastern suburbs so add this property to your inspection list so you don't miss out!
Last updated: 10:30AM on Apr 23rd 2018