House for sale
65 Birdwood Terrace,
5 3 2
Historic Queenslander in sought after locationA once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire an Historic Queenslander in a convenient location to suit our 'modern' lifestyle needs.
“Cooranga” - a gracious circa 1900 Queenslander has been restored and renovated to perfection, maintaining its historical integrity whilst creating a contemporary home that will welcome the growing family and make it their own for many years to come. Perfectly positioned on a corner block, with commanding city and valley views, this grand old lady enjoys a glorious North-East aspect for year round breezes.
Spanning two levels, with ample accommodation and living spaces for all members of the family to enjoy, this immaculately presented home provides an opportunity to be near excellent schools, universities, but not compromise the convenience and benefit of inner city living at its best. Some of Brisbane's best restaurants and shopping precints are nearby Add the convenience of transport and you have all you could possibly want for the perfect inner city lifestyle!
- Soaring ceilings, breezeways and original VJ's all a nod to its heritage
- Formal lounge & dining room with original fireplaces & pot belly stove upstairs
- Spacious informal living room and 2nd kitchen for poolside entertaining
- Extensively modernized and extended to provide dual living accommodation
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout upper level, ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioning on
- Traditional Dalton Blinds; all refurbished or new
- Large covered upper deck with pull down blinds for all weather plus two other covered decks
- Landscaped low maintenance grounds that have been nurtured by the resident “green finger”
- 22.500 litre water tank with Automatic watering system throughout garden
generator, runs lights and power circuits
- Two car lock up with off street parking for an additional two cars
- BCC planning approval for 'widows walk' viewing platform offering 360 degree views
- Generous 594m2 corner block
- 5 built in bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- Only four owners in 100 years
- Classic Queenslander circa 1900
- Quality renovation completed in 2007 by a Master Builder
- Featured in “Historic Homes of Queensland”
- Featured in television ads for Queensland Tourism
Anyone who buys this home with be as happy as the sellers have been with wonderful neighbours on all sides whom they will sadly miss.
A sea-change has made the heart-felt decision to sell this grand residence that has been a home for many years.
A rare opportunity for the discerning buyer who wants a beautiful home with stunning views in an exceptionally convenient location.
For more information or private viewing please call Judy Newlands
Last updated: 10:26AM on Jun 17th 2014