Semi-rural Acreage for sale
65 Boes Road,
4 2 2
'Elm View' - 35 Ac (approx)Fastidiously developed over the past 14 years, this stunning property is a botanical wonderland that features one of the finest gardens in the Western Port area. Recently open to the public for the first time to rave reviews, it blends hedging and specimen trees, tranquil ponds and sculptural garden art all set amidst lush, sprawling lawns that create a haven from the outside world. Its country style 4 bedroom plus study residence sits harmoniously overlooking a resplendent alfresco deck, landscaped in-ground solar pool and beyond to the ornamental dam and boathouse.
* Family friendly open-plan living plus formal lounge & dining and separate media room.
* Kitchen featuring granite bench-tops and stainless steel appliances.
* Zoned floorplan with beautifully refurbished family bathroom and master en-suite.
* Lovely natural light via generous windows that offer fantastic framed garden views.
* Choice of covered & open air alfresco entertaining spaces.
* Fully ducted (natural) gas heating and evaporative cooling.
* 4Kw solar power (11c FIT), mains water & gas connected. 4 ornamental & farm dams.
* 18m x 7.5m lockup powered workshop/machinery shed plus 3 bay implement/hay shed.
* Lane-way system servicing 8 paddocks. Reticulated, gravity fed troughs from tank storage.
* Currently runs beef cattle but will also suit equine or horticultural pursuits.
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017