House for sale
65 Dunstaffenage Street,
Hurlstone Park, NSW
3 1 2
AUCTION - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
AUCTION - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Scotia Circa 1920
Dunstaffenage Street, like Duntroon and Kilbride Streets, is a nod to the Scottish landmarks and ancestors who built many classic homes from the mid 1800's in Hurlstone Park.
Tightly held within the same family for 77 years, this freestanding, double-brick home is perfectly located in a quiet tree-lined street of period homes opposite a parkland reserve. Displaying character features throughout and with tremendous scope for renovation or expansion (STCA), the home is set on a wide and deep traditional block of land (approximately 442.6 sqm).
Boasting completely private rear gardens and manicured lawn, cultivated by the former resident who served as Head Horticulturalist at Admiralty House, the rare varieties of Clivia and Bromeliad create a tranquil and tropical retreat to relax and entertain with family and friends.
Set within a village atmosphere valued by the locals, the residence offers:
- Freestanding living set back from streetscape, with side driveway for multiple vehicles and lock-up brick garage
- 3 generous bedrooms, the main being king-size with built-in robe and adjoining sunroom
- Expansive family living room with ornate fireplace and beautiful high-polished solid timber flooring leading to a secondary sunroom / reading nook
- Large formal dining room, high ceilings with naturally bright interiors throughout the homes spacious floorplan
- Original neat and very tidy bathroom, with bath tub and separate shower; linen storage
- Immaculately clean original gas kitchen, ready to be used and easily updated and expanded into open-plan living
- An oversized laundry room incorporating a secondary lavatory, which would make a perfect home office or perhaps a fourth bedroom with ensuite
Move in ready with endless opportunity to create your forever home', this comfortable abode awaits a growing family, ready to enjoy the superb Inner West lifestyle being just moments to local cafes, village shops, Cooks River parkland and cycleways. Plus, it's only a short stroll to Light Rail, Hurlstone Park train station and quality schools including Trinity Grammar School.
Make sure you inspect this private and peaceful home with glorious garden retreat.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Last updated: 03:18AM on Sep 20th 2017