65 Headland Drive,
Beachside OasisGood entry point for a 70s home with stunning coastal views. Midway along the headland this tri level home enjoys expansive and truly magnificent views looking down and across Seven Mile Beach to Mount Coolangatta. Beach lifestyle and ever changing sea and sky views. A beachside oasis.
• Large 955m2 accessible terraced block + mature trees
• Liveable sunny spaces + separate, flexible sleeping options
• Sizeable covered deck off living area affording privacy
• Recent bathroom reno + colorbond roof & exterior blinds
• Well kept + scope for your own improvements
• Off street parking 3+ cars
• Walk to the beach, Crooked River, rock pools & Back Beach
• Short driving radius of Gerringong, Berry & Kiama townships
Gerroa - A quintessential seaside village, surrounded by ocean, national park and farmland, with unparalleled scenery. Two hours south of Sydney. Popular with families, weekenders, holiday makers and retirees. Wineries & golf course nearby. You are a short walk from the beach, caf/ restaurant & PO/General Store. Watch kite surfers fly & waves unfurl. Relax.