House for sale
65 North Street,
Mount Lawley, WA
6 3 3
ELEGANT MEETS CONTEMPORARY THE ULTIMATE FAMILY HOME!Grandly proportioned, this spectacular family residence showcases a seamless blend of character charm and elegant contemporary design.
Its excellent single level floor plan is a rarity featuring numerous living areas, six large bedrooms and low maintenance gardens catering to modern day family life.
A truly magnificent location, backing directly onto Hamer Park, this family haven enjoys all the benefits of the much-desired Mount Lawley lifestyle, with amenities and the iconic Beaufort Street caf strip all within walking distance.
To the front is the original part of the home, retaining all of its glorious character features including soaring high decorative ceilings, fireplaces and jarrah floorboards.
Blending into this bespoke home are endless high-end finishes as part of the luxurious never-ending extension. The striking cathedral ceilings are well and truly the centrepiece of the open plan dining area and alfresco - which continue through to the first-class resort style outdoor entertainment facilities.
With a heated swimming pool, gas fireplace, built in speakers and weather blinds fitted for year-round enjoyment, this is the ultimate indoor-outdoor entertaining space.
Overlooking the glimmering pool is the supreme master retreat positioned privately to the rear it is the perfect place to unwind. The best part? You'll love the super sized walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with double shower and vanities.
It is incredibly rare that you'll find a Mount Lawley home of this size, standard and level of sophistication, ready for you to move straight into. Trust us, you won't want to let this surreal opportunity slip by!
- 888sqm block
- Luxurious, spacious master retreat overlooking the pool with massive walk in wardrobe, ensuite with double
vanities and double shower (privately positioned to the rear).
- Up to five further bedrooms positioned to the front of the home share two bathrooms (2 bedrooms have built in
wardrobes and 2 have walk in wardrobe)
- Formal dining area and second living room lead onto sun drenched lawns
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with striking cathedral ceiling open up onto the alfresco
- Stunning kitchen with pantry and top of the range Miele appliances (including induction cook top and integrated
- Alfresco has built in speakers, gas fire place with weather blinds for year-round enjoyment
- Fully fenced swimming pool with an energy efficient heat pump and poolside raised decking
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (& split systems)
- Separate spacious laundry
- Security alarm system (& cameras)
- Fully reticulated gardens
- Remote-controlled garage with access to rear garden
- Ample parking on driveway behind secure electric gate
- Fully fenced and secure with intercom access
- Backs onto Hamer Park (with your own rear gate for direct access!)
- Mount Lawley Senior High catchment zone (short walk across Hamer park)
- Mount Lawley Primary School catchment zone (short walk)
- Golf Club & Tennis Club (short walk)
- Edith Cowan University & WAAPA (short walk across Hamer park)
- Perth College in close proximity
- Bus stops available on North Street
- Walking distance to Beaufort Street shops, cafes, restaurants & bars
Last updated: 07:19PM on Jun 30th 2018