House for sale
65 View Street,
4 4 3
Iconic Tri-Level MasterpieceAn iconic three-level Paddington property, 65 View Street is regarded as one of the most impressive inner-city residences.
Created to parade a tremendous outlook across Brisbane, constructed to entertain with class, conceived for executive family low-maintenance living.
Put simply, this architect-designed four-bedroom urban contemporary base is faultless.
From the self-contained lower-level accommodation to the luxe designer kitchen, only the finest inclusions were considered in transforming the original structure.
The pinnacle of the renovation rests on the upper floor, where an open-plan living room and covered balcony sensationally frame Brisbane's city skyline.
Capturing memorable views from all three levels was an integral element in this home's formation, hence the inclusion of multiple outdoor spaces, an abundance of glass, and its specific positioning on the 511sq m corner allotment.
An internal elevator and floating stairs connect the 619sq m layout, an in-ground swimming pool has exercise jets, and a three-car garage includes built-in storage.
Self-contained guest accommodation consumes the entire lower floor which is comprised of a large bedroom and walk-in wardrobe, a bathroom, living and dining room, a kitchen and a covered patio.
The master bedroom wing, directly above, includes a one-way glass ensuite to ensure privacy without obscuring vision of the always-changing city landscape below.
This very same vista can be enjoyed from the main kitchen equipped with a range of Miele appliances, a Liebherr refrigerator, a Vintec wine refrigerator, bifold windows and a walk-in cold room.
There's a 2000-bottle climate-controlled wine cellar, large study, gymnasium, Sonos sound system, Carrara marble, silver travertine and charcoal American oak flooring, ducted air conditioning, a fireplace, and high-tech security.
View Street's blue-chip location is only 3km to the CBD and a short walk to popular boutique shops and cafes along Latrobe and Given Terraces.
The fashionable Paddington, which has a wonderful community spirit, is a deserving member of Brisbane's million-dollar median club.
- Sweeping city views, three-level contemporary design, low-maintenance Paddington home
- Swimming pool with exercise jets, elevator, lower-level self-contained accommodation
- Three-car garage, 2000-bottle climate-controlled wine cellar, gym, office, walk-in cold room
- Flawless master bedroom ensuite, walk-in wardrobes, multiple living/dining areas, balconies
- Miele appliances, Liebherr and Vintec wine refrigerators, Carrara marble benches, bifolds
- Sonos sound system, silver travertine and charcoal American oak floors, ducted air, fireplace
- Storage rooms, large separate laundry, landscaped lawn area, electric sliding fence
Last updated: 10:39AM on Mar 23rd 2018