House for sale
65. Wedgebill Parade,
Burleigh Waters, QLD
7 4 6
EXTRAORDINARY WATERFRONT HOME WITH THE VERSATILITY OF FULLY SEPARATE CONTAINED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTPresenting Burleigh's most breathtaking magnificent home!
A flawless architectural experience extending over 62 squares including a beautiful 6-bedroom home and a separate apartment. With a valuable north-to-water aspect. Exclusively situated in a sought-after Burleigh Waters location, this impressive residence offers uninterrupted wide water views across Swan Lake.
Instantly captivating with its grandeur and outstanding architectural design, featuring high ceilings throughout and a delightful ambiance within. The enormous floorplan caters to the largest of families, boasting 7 bedrooms in total, 4 bathrooms plus powder room, 3 living rooms and a separate fully-contained 1-bedroom apartment. The chef’s domain has divine views, capturing glamourous sunsets over both the hinterland and city-scape.
With spaces that will take your breath away, including the lavish stairwell that leads to a magnificent master retreat bathing in natural light, complete with intimate balcony, panoramic views, huge ensuite and walk-in-robe.
Spectacular indoor-outdoor dining for all seasons of the year. Huge sparkling swimming pool. Enjoy the lawn area by the pool while fishing off the jetty, or sail the boat from Swan Lake up to Lake Orr and enjoy Varsity precinct.
The fantastic self-contained apartment has its own private entry. Encompassing a great sized kitchen, spacious living /dining area, a huge master bedroom and an additional office or 2nd bedroom. With laundry, access to the pool area and single lock up garage. Offering its own exclusive letterbox with postal delivery and separate garbage collection under 65a Wedgebill Parade, Burleigh Waters.
* Large home currently leased for $1,200 p/w until Feb 2019
* Separate apartment attached to home currently leased for $450 p/w until Feb 2019
* Total rental income p/w $1,650
* 7 bedrooms plus huge study with built in or potential 7th bedroom
* North aspect
* 4 bathrooms plus powder room
* Built in garden shed in garage
* Spilt air conditioning
* Ducted air conditioning upstairs
* Elevated ceilings
* Multiple intercoms
* Double garage plus single garage
* Water tank
* Double brick & steel frame (ground floor)
* 932m2 block
* Huge amount of storage throughout
* Council rates: $1553 per half approx.
* Water rates: $606 per quarter approx.
Recent upgrades to the home:
- Complete Exterior paint
- Stairwell re paint
- Six kilowatt Solar system installed
- Flyscreens to all upstairs bedrooms
- Digital front door lock installed, both residences
- All locks keyed alike
- Installed new stainless Steel BBQ including gas lines and fittings
- Replace all toilets and required taps to ensure water efficient household
- Install new three horse power air conditioner in master bedroom
Only minutes to the famous Burleigh Beach, cosmopolitan James Street, local parks and library, shopping centres and well renowned schools such as Somerset College, Marymount College, Caningeraba State School, St. Andrews Lutheran College & Bond University
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 02:17PM on Dec 6th 2018