House for sale
65 Wedgebill Parade,
Burleigh Waters, QLD
7 4 3
North to Water with Skyline Views - Endless PotentialOwner bought elsewhere, will sell on or before Auction.
Explore the endless potential on offer with this perfectly positioned 7-bedroom, 4-bathroom double-storey, dual-living waterfront property. Nestled in a quiet street with no through traffic, take advantage of this sprawling 932sqm block with 30 metres of water frontage, 584sqm of living space, this could be your dream family home in the beautiful sought-after Burleigh Waters.
With its grand faade the residence opens up to reveal a vast floor-plan, offering multiple living areas, a formal lounge and dining area that overlooks the pool out to the vast waterfront, plus a study/bedroom and an informal living areas adjacent to the functional kitchen. Upstairs features an additional oversize living area which services the 5 upstairs bedrooms. The master suite boasts an expansive layout with air-conditioning, a private balcony, stunning water and skyline views, a deluxe ensuite with spa and a large walk-in-robe.
Outdoors a blank canvas awaits, ready for you to make your impressive mark. This vast tiered area overlooks the magnificent 'Lake Swan' spread across 30 metres of water-frontage and also features a supersized 15mx5m in-ground pool, separate spa and a spacious tiled terrace, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Here is where this home is extra special, attached is a completely separate one bedroom villa that is perfect for an older family member or even a great opportunity to generating a second income.
Located close to shops, cafes and medical facilities, you are also only 15 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach and 5 minutes to Burleigh Heads. Don't delay, discover the best kept secret in waterfront living on the Gold Coast.
- Double-storey 7 bed, 4 bath family home on a sprawling 932sqm block
- Prime location and endless potential to further renovate into your dream home
- Master suite features a marble ensuite, walk-in-robe, balcony and stunning water and skyline views
- Dual living with a separate fully self-contained Villa
- Chefs kitchen that flows out to casual living and entertaining areas
- Lounge and dining area overlooks the pool and spa with water views
- 15m x 5m tiled inground pool, separate spa, vast tired terrace and alfresco area
- 30m water-frontage, timber jetty
- 3 car garage plus off street parking and ample storage space
- 5 minute drive to the stunning beaches of Burleigh Heads
- Close to private schools, shops, cafes & much more
AUCTION: 6:00pm, Thursday 7th of February 2019
VENUE: In-Room, Kurrawa Surf Club
Last updated: 02:19PM on Jan 14th 2019