House for sale
65 Wylie Crescent,
Middleton Beach, WA
4 2 3
Suit Buyers around $2 mil
Architectural Beachside SophisticationWinner of the WA Design Excellence Award in 2008, this Dane Richardson design has been beautifully crafted and finely appointed throughout. Every last detail has been considered, designed and executed superbly.
Set high on the hill, just 5min from Albany town centre, this property embraces the mesmerising panorama over Middleton Beach and beyond to King George Sound. These views have naturally been a key influence on the home's design, enjoyed from the majority of the top floor living areas and even through to the central courtyard and heated infinity edge pool at the rear, through clever use of glass floor-to-ceiling stacking doors.
Once through the secure gate entry the calibre of this property becomes crystal clear. There is a stunning co-existence of modern design, technology and environmental consideration that perhaps unexpectedly produce a real sense of warmth, a true family home.
Floor to ceiling pivot doors and floating ceilings feature throughout and emphasise the 2.6m ceiling height. The unpolished Travertine marble flooring is slab heated and compliments the extensive use of Tasmanian Oak, Caesarstone, glass and stainless steel.
Take your pick from two amazing outdoor entertaining areas, both featuring built in cooking facilities and overlooking the pool from either end. This home has a true flow to its design, linking areas visually while still providing for privacy and separation.
As the heart of the home, this kitchen leaves nothing behind, facilitated by a catalogue of built-in Miele appliances that include induction cook top, deep fryer, pyrolytic oven, steam oven, plate warmer and automatic coffee machine. A fully functional walk-in pantry sits adjacent, with bench space and power should you wish to keep the kitchen clear.
* Heated swimming pool with automatic Chemigem filtration system
* Built-in bbq at both front balcony and outdoor kitchen to rear gazebo
* Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, Miele appliances, walk-in pantry and ideally positioned for entertaining and enjoying the view
* Study with dual workstations and extensive storage
* Speakers throughout
* Outdoor shower - hot and cold
* 5kw Solar system
* Extensive built-in furniture throughout
* Triple garaging plus automatic entry gate on driveway
* Central entertaining/ theatre room with built-in sound system and a Queen size wall-mounted Murphy bed
* Opportunity to strata-title front portion of block if desired
It is a pleasure to present one of the most outstanding homes in our beautiful regional city. Please contact Rob Mason in Albany on 0411 615 806 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Neil McAllister from Southerby's International Realty in Perth on 0417 179 218 or email@example.com for a private inspection or further information.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019