Semi-rural Acreage for sale
652 London Road,
7 6 4
Will Be Sold!Undoubtedly one of Chandler's most impressive homes, this property will be sold.
It is now time to pass this immaculate home onto the next family and we encourage all interested buyers both past and present, to give us a call.
The Georgian-inspired residence sits well back from the road behind wrought iron security gates, with private driveway and a traditional fountain gracing the porte cochere entry. Inside, a marble-floored gallery runs east to west across the front of the home, with a home office and games room/bar at either end, both opening to sandstone-paved terraces. An imperial staircase with rose-hued marble steps rises majestically to the upper level.
The east wing houses spacious family areas, including a family room, casual meals and the kitchen, equipped with top-range European appliances, pantry and cold room, a custom-built wine cellar adjoining the formal lounge and a luxury six-seat, fully equipped cinema.
Upstairs, a further 6 bedrooms, all with individual air conditioning, are served by 4 bathrooms. The Master and Bedroom Two include a private ensuite and balconies looking over the gardens. At the rear of the house is a sparkling swimming pool amid expansive outdoor entertaining terraces.
• Rendered concrete construction with suspended slab, approx.912 sq.m.
• Fully integrated self-contained guest apartment
• Spanish Crema Marfil marble flooring, stairs of superb Rojo Alicante marble
• French doors to 500m2 of tiled & sandstone paved terraces & courtyards
• Geometrically designed gardens with classical statuary, 20m. tiled pool
• Infrared CCTV security, remote control gates, 40KVA backup generator
• Open fireplaces, C-bus system controls lighting, air con, security etc.
• 4-car garage with plant room & loft storage, large workshop, garden shed
• Bio cycle waste system, dam on north boundary, 4.5Kw solar panels
Last updated: 12:38PM on Dec 13th 2017