Semi-rural Acreage for sale
652 London Road,
7 6 4
Motivated Seller – It's time to go.Our instructions are clear, it's time to sell. Undoubtedly one of Chandler's most impressive homes, the owners are motivated to sell and pass this immaculate home onto the next family. We encourage all interested buyers both past and present, to give us a call.
The Georgian-inspired residence sits well back from the road behind wrought iron security gates, with private driveway and a traditional fountain gracing the porte cochere entry. Inside, a marble-floored gallery runs east to west across the front of the home, with a home office and games room/bar at either end, both opening to sandstone-paved terraces. An imperial staircase with rose-hued marble steps rises majestically to the upper level.
The east wing houses spacious family areas, including a family room, casual meals and the kitchen, equipped with top-range European appliances, pantry and cold room, a custom-built wine cellar adjoining the formal lounge and a luxury six-seat, fully equipped cinema.
Upstairs, a further 6 bedrooms, all with individual air conditioning, are served by 4 bathrooms. The Master and Bedroom Two include a private ensuite and balconies looking over the gardens. At the rear of the house is a sparkling swimming pool amid expansive outdoor entertaining terraces.
• Rendered concrete construction with suspended slab, approx.912 sq.m.
• Fully integrated self-contained guest apartment
• Spanish Crema Marfil marble flooring, stairs of superb Rojo Alicante marble
• French doors to 500m2 of tiled & sandstone paved terraces & courtyards
• Geometrically designed gardens with classical statuary, 20m. tiled pool
• Infrared CCTV security, remote control gates, 40KVA backup generator
• Open fireplaces, C-bus system controls lighting, air con, security etc.
• 4-car garage with plant room & loft storage, large workshop, garden shed
• Bio cycle waste system, dam on north boundary, 4.5Kw solar panels
Please call Tyson to arrange a private inspection.
Senior Sales Associate
Queensland Sotheby's International Realty
Level 1, 134 Racecourse Road
Ascot | Queensland 4007 | Australia
t +61 7 3058 8888 | f +61 7 5560 8899 | m +61 407 034 803
firstname.lastname@example.org | queenslandsothebysrealty.com
Notice of confidentiality: This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may also be proprietary; unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or authorised to receive it for the intended recipient), you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system. Thank you. We do not accept any responsibility for any changes made to this email or any attachment after transmission from us. Each office is independently owned and o
Last updated: 02:48PM on Oct 20th 2017