House for sale
658 Calanthe Avenue,
4 3 4
Level, Private and Extremely Close To NoosaThis three year old home presents as new. It is different. Private. Extremely stylish. Practical in a "If I could have...oh, it's already here' sort of way. The home is built around a solar heated pool. It's light and bright and very clean.
* The 'Florida' screening allows some UV in but blocks around 40% of the harmful rays. This also stops bugs, cane toads, gum leaves entering the pool area...hence little cleaning. The pool is solar heated. Two of the screened doors hinge open so access to the garden is ideal if you want to let the kids run around or let the dogs out.
* The master bedroom has a lovely dressing room and sensational ensuited bathroom with both shower and bath. Storage is well hidden behind vanity mirrors and in the tiled walls.
* The kitchen is a masterpiece with powered drawers, a disguised butlers pantry, and all the mod cons. Although open plan it flows quite seamlessly to the outdoor / indoor dining and entertaining areas.
* There is a separate media room so for the noisy sport fans, their enjoyment won't be disturbed.
* Two of the guest bedrooms have bathrooms and there is a separate powder room as well.
There is a full fact sheet on this property as well as a floor plan so please do contact Penny to receive this. Access is easy to arrange and the sellers are genuinely relocating for family reasons.
Last updated: 09:04AM on Aug 6th 2017