House for sale
66 Bar Beach Avenue,
The Junction, NSW
5 4 2
Beachside Living Perfected by a Stunning RenovationAuction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
A perfectionist’s approach to design and detail is showcased throughout this elegant Californian bungalow where a c.2015 renovation and extension by award-winning Bourne + Blue Architecture sits in perfect harmony with the Art Deco elements of the home’s 1920’s heritage. Crowned by an utterly private parents’ retreat with luxe ensuite and private balcony, every aspect of this home conveys relaxed beachside living backdropped by private north facing gardens and solar-heated pool.
Beyond the landscaped entry where two magnificent magnolia trees stand tall and proud and a classic front verandah and elegant leadlight door welcomes you inside, brilliantly zoned interiors define what family living is all about with spaces that connect, spaces that allow solace and outdoor entertaining options.
Prestige appointed with a long stone island and quality appliances including a gas cooktop and twin ovens, the kitchen centres the home and ties the spaces together with custom blackbutt joinery showcased throughout. At the rear, slide the glass wall open to connect to a deep entertaining deck with barbecue kitchen, level lawns framed by towering bamboo and the saltwater pool.
Serving the shifting needs of families, in addition to the sumptuous master bedroom and ensuite, there are three large bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom, a stunning full-size family bathroom and a formal lounge room that offers floorplan flexibility as a fifth bedroom. A tandem garage with air-conditioning, gas heating and fourth bathroom could easily be self-contained as additional accommodation, (STCA).
Faultlessly finished, impeccably presented and further distinguished by a premier address, this stunning home is just 600m from the sand and surf of Bar Beach, a few short steps to Empire Park and where the only choice you have to make is whether to turn right and head to Darby Street or left to The Junction when dining out.
- Architecture by Shane Bourne and interior design by Donna Burrell
- Custom kitchen and cabinetry throughout by Britons Kitchens By Mark
- Keyless entry with two entry points to the home
- Ducted air-conditioning; Sonos sound system
- Formal lounge room, open plan family living and teen retreat in garage
- Private parents’ retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and tranquil terrace
- Three stunning bathrooms with eye-catching tile selection and custom cabinetry; fourth bathroom in garage
- All-weather deck with BBQ, 2 x Vintec fridges, sink and outdoor speakers
- Fabulous location footsteps to The Junction shops and cafes and Bar Beach
Last updated: 01:29PM on Apr 23rd 2019