66 Dalhousie Street,
Sold By Sam Varrica 0430 506 002Prominent Retail Opportunity/investment, Conveniently located opposite Council car park, this property is perfectly positioned right in the heart of Haberfield's busy cosmopolitan retail strip.
* 2 completely separate lettings, offering private & secure entrances
* Large parcel of land approx. 238sqm with a 6mtr frontage
* Rear lane access with comfortable parking for up to 6 cars
* Completely refurbished both upstairs and downstairs.
* Direct accessibility to the Sydney CBD less than 8kms, via its surrounding major arterials; City West Link, Marion Street, Parramatta Road, Broadway and the Anzac Bridge
*Upstairs (66a) consists an office suite fitted with modern fully functioning kitchen, bathroom, meeting room and large open plan office with main street access from Dalhousie Street. Could easily convert to private residential use.
Ground level is currently leased operating as L'ultimo Italian Restaurant enjoying a modern fit-out newly refurbished, + office, bathroom, restaurant Lease expires 18 November 2019 with a 5 year option.
Upstairs office leased, expiring June 2018 with 2 x 1 year option
Downstairs restaurant currently $43,744 (Gst Inc) P.A approx.
Upstairs office Currently $42,900 (Gst Inc) P.A approx.
Total rent $86,644 (Gst Inc) P.A approx
Located in the heart of Haberfield's gourmet eateries this two level commercial building would be ideal for a varied number of uses (S.T.C.A.). Also offers rear lane access to off street parking for at least six cars. Solid investment with positive upside.