66 Dolphin Crescent,
Avalon Beach, NSW
Superb coastal style and limitless flexibilityOne of the most stylish and versatile properties we've seen all year, this impressive double brick residence offers tremendous flexibility for extended families or those seeking a secondary income stream. Brimming with natural light from its sun drenched setting, the main floor delivers an open plan layout of superb proportion, while bi-folding doors merge the interiors with hardwood entertaining decks, secure child-friendly lawns and heated saltwater pool. Boasting a self-contained guest suite on the ground floor, this home also includes a separate two-bedroom apartment with its own entrance; it's already got a proven track record as a sought-after rental property in a coveted beachside location, alternatively convert to large comfortable family home.
- Form meets function; combines seamless livability and contemporary style
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors frame the lush green outlooks in every direction
- Sensational entertainer with a superb choice of decks and saltwater pool
- Deluxe CaesarStone island kitchen features quality stainless appliances
- Fully self-contained 2 bed apartment on lower level with its own entrance
- Ground floor guest suite & kitchenette ï¿½ ideal as an airbnb or teen retreat
- Easy level access, fully enclosed lawns at both front and rear of the property
- Gleaming hardwood floors, study nook off kitchen and guest powder room
- Lock-up garage plus driveway parking; 15mins (approx..) stroll to Avalon/Whale Beach
- Ideal location, just a short stroll to local cafes and restaurants, sporting fields and tennis courts.
- Short walk to Whale and Avalon Beaches, Avalon Village, schools and public transport