66 Lockyer Street,
Picture-Perfect and Primed for Family LifeA captivating street presence is an irresistible prelude to this gorgeous weatherboard home where formal and casual living spaces, generous four bedroom, two bathroom accommodation and a sun-kissed north facing deck and gardens create a first-class setting for family life.
Wander inside to witness the hallmarks of classic 1930's design - high ceilings, period decoration and timber floors speak to the home's origins, while crisp walls and plantation shutters bring a modern coastal touch. The striking kitchen will easily capture an entertainer's heart with a Carrara marble island, stainless steel benchtops, Miele and Ilve appliances and vast amounts of space to move about in. In just a few steps, walk from the kitchen, through open plan family living and dining out to an alfresco undercover deck, which is another hotspot for guests and family to gather. Substantial storage is delivered thanks to the floored attic and secure under house while added convenience comes courtesy of gas heating, heated towel rails and a single garage.
A fully optioned family lifestyle in one of Adamstown's premier pockets minutes from the beach, CBD, shopping and eateries, it's also close to public transport, parks, schools and Merewether Golf Course.
- Traditional weatherboard home on north to rear 693sm parcel
- Formal lounge room with ornate ceiling and ornamental fireplace
- All four bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, three offer plantation shutters
- Flexible floorplan - option for 5 bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, louver windows and heated towel rail
- Large laundry with second shower and w/c
- Kitchen with Ilve gas cooker and integrated Miele dishwasher
- Relaxed open plan family living connects seamlessly to a wide all-weather deck
- Generous backyard is embraced by leafy and luscious trees, providing all-important privacy and shade