66 Queens Parade,
Glen Iris, VIC
New beginnings in a desirable pocketPositioned between Burwood Reserve and Hartwell Sportsground with thriving Burwood Village only a few short steps up the street, this clinker brick home paints a thrilling picture for the future.
Renovated for comfort, the granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and the porcelain/stone bathroom are a fine accompaniment to the dining room, lounge with gas log fire and 3 robed bedrooms. Beyond the under-cover deck and deep, level garden is a separate studio with bathroom for family convenience.
Simple living at its best, stroll to the train station, tram, kindergarten and primary school. Surrounded by an extensive list of leading private schools, this could also be the site for a high-quality townhouse development or substantial family residence (STCA).
* Clinker brick home on 657sq m approx.
* 3 bedrooms plus a study/4th bedroom with bathroom
* Elegant dining and lounge with gas log fire
* Granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Modern porcelain/stone bathroom
* Metres to Burwood Village and the tram
* Walk to the train, primary school and parks
* Redevelop and build townhouses or a large family home (STCA)
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90 days