House for sale
66 Thomas Street,
4 3 2
Ideal Family Living in Unbeatable Position - Move-In Ready!Boasting an elevated position in one of Auchenflower's best streets is this impeccably maintained family home with city and suburb views. A seamless combination of period features with modern amenities has resulted in a light-filled home that is as equally beautiful as it is practical and expansive.
A charming Queenslander facade and manicured gardens welcome you to the home. Aided by the soaring ceilings the central hallway opens up to reveal the palatial open plan living/dining and kitchen area. Capturing cool breezes and flowing on to a large rear veranda with a leafy, inner suburb outlook plus city views, this space is an entertainer's dream. The modern chef's kitchen features Caesar stone bench tops, Miele appliances and ample pantry space.
On this level you will find three large bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, spacious ensuite and pressed metal ceilings, whilst the other two bedrooms feature built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom.
Downstairs is the fourth bedroom which has access to its own bathroom making it suitable as a guest bedroom or teenagers retreat. Here you will also find a second living area that opens on to the private and level backyard.
This home presents an exceptional opportunity to secure yourself a completely renovated, move-in ready, family home in a lovely area just 500m from Milton State School and Frew Park, 350m from Rosalie Village and less than 3km to the CBD.
- 4 Large bedrooms with a WIR and ensuite to the master bedroom and BIRs to the remaining bedrooms
- 3 modern bathrooms with a separate toilet to the upstairs main bathroom
- Double lock up garage with remote control entry
- Renovated chef's kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, Miele appliances, soft closing drawers, 2pac cabinetry and ample storage space
- Expansive open plan living that flows from the indoor to outdoor
- Spacious rear entertaining deck with city views, leafy outlook, sun shades and a gas connection for the BBQ
- Good sized yard plus a second outdoor entertaining area to the lower level
- Second living area downstairs with built-in cabinetry
- Character features including timber flooring, pressed metal ceilings, a bay window and French doors
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Back2Base security system
- Crimsafe to all doors and windows
- A large laundry with plenty of storage and direct outdoor access plus multiple linen cupboards throughout the home
- Located in Milton State School Catchment (a 5 minute walk away)
- Close to Rosalie Village, multiple parks, restaurants, shops, public transport and the CBD
Last updated: 02:11PM on Mar 20th 2018