66 Union Road,
Surrey Hills, VIC
Edwardian Beauty in Enviable LocationThis gorgeous Edwardian style home sits in an elevated position amongst lush garden surrounds. Imbued with period character and charm, its warm and welcoming formal rooms are complemented by a spacious, slate-floored family room, timber kitchen and fitted laundry.
Upstairs 2 bedrooms and a study nook enjoy a sweeping vista from one of the highest points in metropolitan Melbourne. A charming kids' domain, teenage retreat or guest accommodation.
Features to love include bay windows, stained glass, high ceilings, OFP, Tasmanian Myrtle flooring, ample built-in shelving and a tranquil alfresco courtyard. Enjoy family living in the most delightful of settings. Walk easily to Surrey Hills shops, cafes and station, primary school and Riversdale Rd tram.
* Quality Miele and St George kitchen appliances
* Traditional style bathrooms
* Hydronic heating and split system, reverse cycle A/Cs
* Excellent storage in BIRs, under stairs and roof cavity
* Bluestone driveway, tessellated tile verandah
* 2 garages, storage shed and under house wine cellar
* 3 x water tanks and fishpond water feature
* Maling Road Village close by
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.66unionroadsurreyhills.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days