Semi-rural Acreage for sale
6613 Captain Cook Highway,
Port Douglas, QLD
3 2 2
TROPHY PROPERTYRural ocean view large acreage near Port Douglas - Income producing sugar cane plus Equestrian.
This well known and established property offers a staggering 700m+ of immediate Captain Cook Highway frontage midway between Mossman and Port Douglas and is almost half a kilometre deep to the rear where elevation offers "Views of Port Douglas & Coast" for the potential of your extra home pad or Air BnB site (STCA). Totalling almost 100 acres the current uses are varied and future uses could even see this become a family residential estate for subdivision (STCA) with the recent filling of the current Port Douglas and virtually sold out status of nearby Cooya Beach. Over many years the property has produced high quality Sugar Cane (approx. 31Ha under crop, earning up to $45k P.A.) and has been the envied site of equestrian lovers young and old, experienced and novice.
This could all be yours!
* Modern restyled Queenslander home, 3 bed, 2 bath with room to expand further under the house
* Large timber deck big enough for a Spa on one side
* Breeze cooled roof venting design
* Polished timber floorboards
* Air conditioned with ceiling fans
* Modern kitchen with all stainless steel appliances
* Large open plan design with awesome natural air flow from the coast
* Semi enclosed underneath, store cars or build more
* Set well back from road activity
* Basic secondary caretaker's residence with dbl carport & rental income (potential $8k+ P.A.)
* Purpose built Horse Stable sheds
* Machinery shed
Then there are the Equestrian Business opportunities, currently offering secondary $15k++ income from:
* Single paddock agistment
* Communal paddock agistment
* Feeding & rugging
* Horse ownership advice
* Rider training
* Horse handling/training
* Riding techniques
Recent Council Town Plans includes opportunity for a fruit stall and RV accommodation, perhaps $10k P.A.
What a lifestyle opportunity is on offer for your family to negotiate here!
Last updated: 02:00AM on Feb 23rd 2018