67 Gellibrand Street,
First Time for Sale and Worth the Wait!Auction Location: On site.
Auction | Saturday 12th May at 12:30pm On site
Set on an elevated, far-reaching 1,237m2 (approx.) block on a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, this tightly held family home is proudly offered for sale for the first time since construction in 1963. Perfectly positioned on the city's edge, this original Mid-Century Modern marvel showcases a character-rich combination of radiant indoor and outdoor spaces.
Discover 4 large bedrooms including a palatial main with handy ensuite, separate kitchen and dining room, and a formal lounge with open fireplace. Efficiently designed and solidly constructed, enjoy a double automatic garage featuring internal access, and under-house storage including a wine cellar. The rear of the home comes complete with an inviting swimming pool and built-in BBQ and entertaining area, partially backing onto spectacular reserve.
Designed to capture commanding views of Black Mountain through thoughtful use of the blockï¿½s natural elevation, the stone-framed facade boasts an effortlessly relaxed entertainersï¿½ terrace. This is where the home truly comes alive, providing a picture-perfect spot to unwind with a cool drink after a long day.
Overflowing with timeless elegance, embrace the opportunity to add further value to your investment through some minor updating. The position is unrivalled, the proportions are the perfect fit and the potential is simply unmatched! Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood so close to quality schools, transport and shopping, act decisively and inspect today.
At a glance...
- A broad 1,237m2 parcel of land
- 4 large bedrooms with BIR, main with ensuite
- Spacious formal lounge with stylish open fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Centrally located bathroom with bath
- Separate laundry and WC
- Ample storage and cellaring capabilities
- Elevated position with stunning views of Black Mountain
- Instantly inviting swimming pool
- Paved entertaining area, perfect for outdoor dining
- Automatic double garage featuring internal access and additional driveway parking
- Polished hardwood and carpet flooring
- Low-maintenance garden and yard
- Ducted heating
- Close to shopping, transport, schools and the city with reserve over the back fence