67 La Perouse Street,
Light & Airy Home With Bonus Granny FlatBuyers and investors will be immediately attracted to the size, style and outstanding value for money offered by this versatile family residence. A home with enormous potential to renovate, extend or rebuild, it sits in the leafy suburb of Griffith and displays a flexible layout that includes a separate self-contained guest apartment.
A large family-friendly floorplan offers spacious living with large open lounge and dining spaces, a casual meals area and a functional kitchen fitted with an island bench and dishwasher. There are four bedrooms in total and all have built-in wardrobes, plus there is a full main bathroom and an internal laundry with extra toilet.
Its large 854m2 allotment offers lots of room to move with an entertainment deck at the rear as well as a spacious backyard with private garden and lawn plus a separate granny flat with a kitchenette, bathroom and own private entrance.
This leafy street location offers excellent convenience and is within walking distance to Manuka’s restaurant precinct and Griffith shops, with the bus stop virtually at the front door.
- Large 854m2 block
- Open lounge room and dining area with cosy fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen and casual meals area
- Large bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes
- Self-contained granny flat with kitchen and bathroom
- Alfresco entertainment deck and private rear garden
- Lock-up garage, ducted heating and polished floors
- An easy stroll to shopping at Manuka and Griffith