House for sale
670 Pakenham Road,
Pakenham Upper, VIC
4 2 4
Over 15 Acres of Pure BlissThe electric gate opening symbolizes the start of a very special journey to beautiful established trees and gardens, exploding with pops of colour, ending at a charming character-filled home. Combining country charm with modern upgrades, the home is set on 15.43 acres of both cleared and bush allotment. The Pakenham CBD is a 15 minute (approx.) drive, making this a highly sought-after commodity!
The home offers:
* Spacious living zones, including a lounge room with fireplace and amazing timber flooring; meals area with an outlook of the garden and a tiled family room.
* A country style kitchen complete with a 900mm stainless steel oven, range hood & a dishwasher.
* Four large bedrooms, the master includes a walk-in robe and ensuite.
* The remaining bedrooms all contain built-in robes
* Family bathroom
* A timber deck, ideal for entertaining friends and family in the upcoming BBQ season.
* Quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
* Refrigerated heating and cooling system.
* Security alarm and camera system
* Double carport
Outside for your use and enjoyment:
* Two large paddocks with water troughs, suitable for animals
* Bushland with walking tracks
* A long driveway leading to ample shedding at the top of the property
* A large open lawn area, ideal for a picnic with the kids
* Established gardens, featuring Californian Redwood, Persimmon Trees, Japanese Maples, Camelia's and Rhododendrons
* Two dams
* 3m x 6m lock up garage
* 4m x 6.8m lock up garage
* 18m x 9m Hay shed
* 7.4m x 4.8m Trailer shed
* 8m x 6m Mechanic shed with pit
* 9.5m X 7.5m Machinery shed
This is an amazing property, ideal for those seeking a great lifestyle and fresh country air, but don't delay as properties like this are rarely offered and sure to be snapped up quickly!
Please note: All property details listed were current at the time of publishing. Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours. Therefore confirmation of all opens with the listing agent within 24 hours of their scheduled opening is advised.
Last updated: 12:27PM on Sep 17th 2019