House for sale
67/2 Brighton Road,
4 2 2
PANORAMIC OCEAN VISTA WITH LUXE STYLEFor sale by transparent negotiation closing Monday 9th October at 4pm.
(The seller reserves the right to sell prior)
Thrilling views of the ocean and stunning sunsets ? the sky is the limit in this luxuriously appointed home in one of Scarborough?s most sought after residential apartment complexes.
Live the dream and enjoy the panoramic vista of your ocean front home ? it?s absolutely breathtaking! Whether it?s stormy waves crashing on the shore, or blissed-out surfers bobbing on smooth summer swell, there?s always something to catch your eye when you look out your window.
Sit out on the long balcony to enjoy the vista and the breeze, and enjoy your morning cuppa from the best seat in the house. Walk along the beach, take a dip, and dine at your choice of cafes and restaurants. There are several large shopping centres nearby and the revamped Esplanade will offer endless entertainment.
Boasting excellent security, a magnificent foyer, a heated pool and poolside entertaining room, the award-winning ?CeVue? apartment offers a very low-maintenance lifestyle in an exceptional location.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas with polished timber floors
- Gourmet stone kitchen with top-of-the-range Miele appliances
- Alfresco balcony that runs the width of the apartment
- Theatre room/2nd lounge with timber floors
- Spacious ocean view main bedroom with WIR and luxe travertine ensuite
- 3 bright bedrooms with balconies and mirrored BIR
- Travertine bathroom, chic guest powder room
- Laundry with linen cupboards
- Drop zone/charging station
- Walk in storeroom
- Zoned ducted air conditioning
- Private lobby from secure lift, shared pool and alfresco areas
- 2 carbays and large store area in secure carpark
Floor area: 205sqm (not including balconies), 249sqm (including balconies).
Total strata lot area: 290sqm (including car spaces and storage).
Last updated: 05:08AM on Sep 18th 2017