67A Bay Road,
The Very Essence of Sandringham StyleSuperbly located moments from the vitality of Sandringham Village, this thoughtfully designed and impressively finished 4 bedroom entertainer cleverly balances the need for space and seclusion. Spanning three spacious levels under towering ceilings, this is prestigious Sandringham living without a hint of compromise.
Upon entry, crisp interior spaces positively radiate with an undeniable sense of sunlit sophistication. Discover a roomy study, elegant formal lounge and dining, a high-end, stone-topped kitchen and the north-facing joys of open-plan living, dining and entertaining.
Seamlessly connecting a sleek interior with enviable outdoor living spaces, the home spectacularly opens up through a stylish parade of bi-fold doors. A peaceful timber deck offers an opportunity to privately wine and dine alfresco under shelter, capturing northern light and afternoon sea breezes with ease.
A central skylit stairwell connects the living zones to the 4 well-proportioned bedrooms. Custom-designed to meet family needs with distinction, the main bedroom is a triumph of scale and convenience boasting roomy walk-in robes, an opulent ensuite with twin vanity and access to a sweeping balcony, perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast.
Carefully considered and crafted with effortless flow, enjoy a state-of-the-art home cinema with surround sound, convenient storeroom/cellar, and a remote-controlled 2-car garage offering plenty of additional storage space.
Showcasing the ultimate low-maintenance lifestyle, this elegant home works exceptionally well for those looking to lock-and-leave when heading off for a weekend or extended escape. Prominently positioned to explore your new Bayside address, stroll to the local beach, Sandringham trains, Melbourne’s leading schools and the monthly Bayside Farmers’ Market.
* 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR, luxe ensuite and breakfast balcony, 3 with BIR
* Light-filled formal lounge and dining with gas-fuelled open fireplace
* Spacious, north-facing open-plan living and dining
* Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry and high-end Smeg and Bosch appliances
* Luxurious family bathroom with decadent bath and separate shower
* Air-conditioned home cinema with high-end JVC projector and Bose surround sound
* Home office/study with private access to front courtyard and lawn
* Versatile basement storeroom, cellar or library
* Ground-floor powder room
* Large laundry with stone-topped bench and integrated cabinetry
* 2 large flat-screen televisions in living areas
* Sunlit north-facing alfresco timber deck with Bose speaker system and stylish vertical garden
* Lush lawn and landscaped garden
* Storeroom under stairs
* Remote-controlled double garage plus additional storage space
* Stylish parquetry flooring and plush carpets
* Secure video intercom entry
* Ducted heating and cooling and plantation shutters throughout
* Moments from beach, shopping, cafes, restaurants, transport, schools, parkland
Property Code: 997