68 Curban Street,
Balgowlah Heights, NSW
Remarkable Hamptons-Inspired HomeDefined by its chic high end finishes, faultless craftsmanship and striking street presence, this remarkable Hamptons-inspired family home was completed only 12 months ago. The tri-level property offers several different living zones, ample space for parents and children to spread out, and a magnificent glass edged pool. It occupies 511sqm on the high side of a tranquil, sought-after street and captures a spectacular treetop outlook reaching as far as the eye can see. Forty Baskets Beach, Tania Park, harbourside walks, shopping amenities and great schools are all nearby.
- Interiors create an immediate impression of light & openness
- Magnificent glass edged pool
- Spectacular district views
- Deluxe Miele fitted kitchen with butler's pantry & gas cooking
- Undercover alfresco dining space, near-level grassed lawn
- Plantation shutters, gas fireplace, 10-zone Daikin ducted a/c, extra w/c
- Extensive V-joint ceilings and walls, internal access from garage.