House for sale
68 Elswick Street,
3 2 1
Freestanding Federation Residence of Character Charm in Prized Lifestyle AddressBoasting a prized lifestyle address within a stroll of Leichhardt Marketplace, this double fronted freestanding home has been beautifully renovated for contemporary living while retaining its timeless period appeal. Occupying an impressive 380sqm parcel, it reveals a wonderfully spacious layout offering both formal and informal living areas and a fabulous entertainers' backyard.
Cleverly engineered to accommodate families of all ages, it reveals a generous flowing design and features a warm and welcoming lounge room with an open fireplace and soaring ornate ceilings. The expansive open living area features zoned lounge and dining plus a gourmet Caesar Stone kitchen equipped with a chef's gas oven and quality stainless steel appliances. Interiors extend effortlessly to a sun soaked entertainment timber deck with a large pergola and an integrated BBQ/kitchen followed by a child-friendly level backyard with a glass fenced sparkling saltwater swimming pool and a cabana.
Accommodation comprises three oversized bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters and reverse cycle air conditioning. A further highlight is the upper level study/optional fourth bedroom, while additional features include two charming updated bathrooms, polished timber floorboards, quality tiling in the open living/dining area, air conditioning in all rooms, plentiful storage plus a prized carport.
Incredibly unique for the area, this exceptional family residence is positioned a short walk to Norton Street's vibrant village eateries, the light rail, quality schools and Lewisham Station.
* Wonderfully spacious layout featuring formal and informal living areas
* Warm and welcoming lounge enhanced by ornate ceilings and fireplace
* Expansive open plan kitchen/living/dining w/ quality tiled flooring
* Gourmet Caesar Stone kitchen w/ chef's commercial gas oven, b/bar
* Interiors extend to fabulous alfresco entertaining w/ integrated BBQ
* Sparkling crushed quartz lined swimming pool and large cabana
* Three oversized bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
* Upper level study/fourth bedroom, all rooms feature air conditioning
* Two charming updated bathrooms w/ quality fittings, internal laundry
* Multiple fireplaces, polished timber floorboards, plantation shutters
* Prized carport, classic timber windows/framework, picture rails
* Stroll to Leichhardt Marketplace, the light rail, Lewisham Station
* Norton Street's vibrant village shops and eateries, quality schools
Land Size: 380sqm
Council Rates: $610.51 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $294.36 per quarter approx.
Inspect: Saturdays 1:00pm - 1:30pm & Wednesdays 6:00pm - 6:30pm
Auction: On Site Saturday 7th December at 1:30pm
Details: Peter Kassas - 0404 003 320
Francois Vassiliades - 0400 131 415
Last updated: 12:08PM on Nov 11th 2019