House for sale
68 Fuller Street,
Collaroy Plateau, NSW
5 3 1
Impeccably presented dual-family residenceFIND. Championing the idea of flexible living, this impeccably presented residence combines two spacious but separate areas. Downstairs is three bedrooms, two bathrooms (including ensuite). Entry to upstairs is through a separate entrance & comprises of, two bedrooms one bathroom, & all the facilities needed for independent living.
There is the ability to easily convert back to a single family home if desired.
LOVE. Spacious & intuitively designed for modern family life, great care has been taken in the presentation of both levels, which both benefit from functional design & stylish contemporary fittings. Centrally located on the Plateau, this extensive home is ideal for extended families, or even for a live-in nanny arrangement.
• The main residence showcases open-plan living with polished pine floorboards & a combined lounge, dining & kitchen area that flows out to an east-facing deck & lawn.
• Kitchen with gas cooking, ample bench space, dishwasher & large pantry. Dedicated laundry room with external access.
• Upstairs has its own entrance & comprises of open-plan living & dining with reverse-cycle air-con, kitchenette with breakfast bar, two generous bedrooms (one with walk in robe) that both offer access to a rear-facing balcony, a laundry room & shower bathroom.
• The second residence has its own entrance and comprises of open-plan living & dining with reverse-cycle air-con, kitchenette with breakfast bar, two generous bedrooms (one with walk in robe) that both offer access to a rear-facing balcony, a laundry room & shower bathroom.
• Landscaped front and backyards with rear-street access
• Single lock-up garage that is currently configured as a studio (can easily be converted back to a garage). There is a shed in the rear garden for storage purposes.
LIVE. Centrally located on Collaroy Plateau, the home offers a truly superb lifestyle. The local set of shops & bus stops are footsteps away on Veterans Parade. Narrabeen Lake is within easy reach, offering stunning walking & bike paths to enjoy. Collaroy Beach & the nearby cafes & are close by, & there are two schools within a few minutes' walk of the front door.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Last updated: 06:54PM on Feb 20th 2019