House for sale
68 Hadley Circuit,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
4 2 2
Price Guide $1,075,000 to $1,150,000
Impressive Single Level In Premium LocationCentury 21 Rouse Hill proudly presents this ideal family home offering a high-quality Eden Brae design in the much sought after locale of family friendly Beaumont Hills.
Evoking a sense of warmth and charm upon entrance, this immaculately presented single level abode combines contemporary style and functionality with a large open living area that seamlessly merges out into a private alfresco area – with ample room to play for children and pets.
- Four generous sized bedrooms, expansive master bedroom features ornate cornicing, large walk in robe, and immaculately kept modern ensuite
- Meticulously kept bathrooms present with heat lamps and exhaust fan with large set windows for natural light and ventilation
- Modern designer kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and oven with range hood, expansive bench tops with breakfast bar overhang and large pantry
- Large open plan living areas allow for versatility and functionality whether entertaining guests or relaxing at home with the family. Blending modern luxury finishes and neutral tones throughout, it combines perfectly for elegance and warmth
- The sliding doors open out into an undercover alfresco with 6-seater heated spa - yours will be the destination of choice for year-round entertaining
- With a convenient pergola area and low maintenance surrounds, this well thought out, outdoor retreat sets itself apart
- Automatic double garage, downlights and alarm, large pantry, with slit systems for year-round comfort.
Beautifully located on an ideal street in the sought after 'Beaumont Rise' Estate, this stunning Eden Brae home offers close proximity to schools, shops and the forthcoming north-west rail link.
With plenty of wow factor within and without, this rare offering blends all that one could hope for into an ideal family home.
Enquire with Harrison Markwick on 0402 138 886
Last updated: 08:43AM on May 6th 2018