House for sale
68 Laurence Street,
Pennant Hills, NSW
5 2 4
$1,375,000 - $1,450,000
UNDER CONTRACTPhone enquiry code for this property: 9773
Set in an ultra private and quiet location, this solid, split level, substantial 5 bedroom brick family home is beautifully presented, has been lovingly cared for and is positioned on a good sized block of approximately 709 sqm. The well designed layout provides free flowing interiors and the property has an abundance of natural light.
Features include but are not limited to;
- 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms with substantial study/ home office. Built-in robes to 4 of the bedrooms and an Ensuite to Master Bedroom.
- Beautifully newly renovated kitchen with oversized 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop and oven with breakfast bar and stone benchtops.
- Stylish newly renovated main bathroom with freestanding bath and dual basin vanity.
- Lovely formal lounge with open fireplace and adjoining balcony with retractable awning overhead.
- Ceiling fans throughout plus gas heater in dining room adjacent kitchen plus split system air conditioner in informal family room/ kids retreat.
- Impressive undercover alfresco entertaining area with outside fans and lovely stained timber decking.
- Solar heated pool with timber decking and glass fencing.
- Lovely established gardens surrounding the home. Fully fenced backyard, ideal for kids and pets.
- Garden shed for garden tools, pool equipment, firewood, etc.
- Double lock-up garage with work bench for the handyman. Internal access to the home and semi-underground wine cellar. Extra driveway parking.
- Located in a quiet street in a great community setting. Very close to Pennant Hills High School and within close proximity to the Pennant Hills shopping precinct, train/ bus station, Pennant Hills Primary and many other private schools. Only a short drive to Castle Towers, Macquarie Centre, Hornsby Westfield and M1/ M2/ M7 Motorways.
- An excellent prospect for families or investors.
- An inspection is a Must. Inspections are as advertised or by Private Appointment.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 9773
Last updated: 11:20AM on Mar 18th 2019