House for sale
68 Rapallo Avenue,
Isle Of Capri, QLD
4 2 7
Waterfront Home - Best Value on Isle of CapriPresenting an incredible buying opportunity for the astute purchaser who wants to capitalise on this 27.5 metre water frontage in a quiet cul-de-sac on the prestigious and tightly held Isle of Capri.
Be quick to secure and enjoy an idyllic wide waterfront home perfectly located in a sought after location, this original single level brick and tile four bedroom home on a 822sqm block, encourages a relaxed lifestyle and boasts a versatile floor plan with good bones.
Comfortable as is to enjoy immediately with ample scope to improve and being priced at entry level for a waterfront property this home awaits your immediate inspection and personal touch.
Isle of Capri enjoys a village lifestyle with Capri on Via Roma, shopping precinct, enjoy the Manolas -Bros Deli, Edgewater dining, specialty shopping, schools, parks and the beach, all within walking distance.
- Large 822sqm block in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Four large bedrooms all with walk-in robes
- Master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Double lock up garage, toilet, a tiled covered carport
- Sparkling inground pool with outdoor entertaining area
- Sunny level grass lawns and secure yard
- 27.5m water frontage, Boat shed, boat ramp for direct canal access and sandy beach
- Sought after address, quiet yet convenient
- Ideal to renovate, rebuild or landbank to capitalise on this position
The Isle of Capri is a substantial island located on the Nerang River just South of Chevron Island and acts as a bridge from Bundall to Surfers Paradise and surf patrolled beach.
It is a relaxed and peaceful suburb that does not have a dense mass of units and is a prestigious island that has many riverside and older homes. There is a quaint shopping centre on Isle of Capri that includes a general store, bottle shop and a selection of cafes and restaurants.
Isle of Capri lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 20 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
Last updated: 06:19PM on Jan 16th 2019