House for sale
68 Tenth Avenue,
4 2 3
$1,149,000 to $1,229,000
Showstopper!Julie Pedulla welcomes you to view 68 Tenth Avenue, Inglewood- this one is going to steal your heart!Elegant living in this very charming weatherboard sanctuary! Boasting beautiful period features and fantastic street appeal this home is simply magnificent. Enjoy the enchanting gardens both at the front and rear of the home and the modern living seamlessly blended with the character charm of this home. Right in the heart of Inglewoods Golden Triangle, you have everything literally at your doorstep.
- High ceilings capture your attention as do the gleaming jarrah floorboards
flowing down the central hallway
- The formal lounge is grand and welcoming and gives you that extra room to
relax and reflect on your day or read a good book
- A spiral staircase meanders to upper level and offers you a choice of living
and a bedroom retreat.
- Stunning fireplaces adorn the three generously proportioned bedrooms with
beautiful ornate ceilings, cornices and feature windows.
- Master bedroom not only has space galore it also features an ensuite
bathroom whilst the main bathroom features a freestanding bath
- Magnificent custom built kitchen, granite benchtop, central island with solid
jarrah top, Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher, Ilve oven and storage storage,
- Years of memories will be made in the central dining, living area with doors
opening to integrate the indoors with the outdoors bringing in the northern
- Rear lane access to the extra large 2 car shed with ample room for storage
- Beautifully designed gardens with a variety of entertaining and private spaces.
Lush green lawn, a cubby house enjoy a BBQ with family and friends under the
pitched roof paved alfresco area.
- Solar panels, Alarm system, reverse cycle air conditioning,
- Situated on a 572sqm block Built 1910
- Council Rates - $1,940.00 approx Water Rates - $1,335.75 approx.
Why we love 68 Tenth Avenue, Inglewood
We love the charm and ambience of our warm, comfortable home. Our children both attended local schools but have now moved on to homes of their own. We enjoyed many a family dinner prepared from the spacious chef's kitchen as well as enjoying the restaurants, coffee shops and the Inglewood night markets along the local Beaufort Street precinct.
We adore the privacy of the cottage gardens front and back, sitting in the shade of the jacaranda and cassia trees, offering a peaceful oasis with wonderful shade over the summer months. We are sad to leave as we move on to a tree change as the next chapter in our lives.
Last updated: 11:39AM on Aug 16th 2018