68 Tenth Avenue,
PRETTY AS A PICTURE IN THE MOUNT LAWLEY SHS ZONE!With a generous, full height, open plan extension that optimizes its northerly, rear orientation, this beautifully presented and maintained character residence epitomizes the perfect meld of traditional and contemporary prized by modern families. Nestled on a full 572sqm R40 block with rear ROW and pretty cottage style, mature landscaped gardens, it offers an impeccable, near city sanctuary bursting with comfort and space.
Nestled approx 270 meters from the transport and attractions of Beaufort Street, with the CBD approx 4.5km away and myriad quality public & private schooling options to choose from, you'll relish the lifestyle opportunities this premium location and property offer. Plus, did we mention, it's also within the Inglewood Primary and Mount Lawley Senior High School zones?! Now that's got your attention
Highlights of this fantastic home include but aren't limited to:
• Picture perfect c 1910 character cottage facade that belies the generously proportioned
• All the gorgeous features you'd expect from a home of this era, including warm polished
jarrah floorboards, high decorative ceilings & cornices and ornate fireplaces (four in
• Highly flexible floorplan boasting amply proportioned rooms that can be configured to suit
a variety of needs
• Three, four or five (!) bedrooms (take your pick!) including main with large ensuite
bathroom and feature fireplace
• All additional potential bedrooms queen sized
• Choice of living spaces including formal lounge (or extra large home office) downstairs
plus expansive rear open plan family living and a further large retreat (perfect for tweens
& teens) in the second storey loft style extension
• Upstairs extension accessed from a discretely positioned spiral staircase (that Harry
Potter fans will love) that's been previously used as tween/teen bedrooms and retreat and
includes two well proportioned rooms offering a multitude of potential uses including as a
private home office or art studio - choice is yours!
• Light, bright, oversized open plan kitchen, family living and dining space with fantastic
aspect and access to the rear alfresco entertaining area and gardens
• Elegant custom designed & built kitchen with granite benchtop, long island bench with
feature solid jarrah top so your friends can drink, nibble & chat whilst you cook up a
storm, quality appliances and an abundance of workspace and storage (so much storage)
• Dining area that can accommodate the biggest of tables and celebration dinners - perfect
for entertaining family & friends
• Sensational pitch roof covered and paved outdoor alfresco entertaining area so you can
spill outside for parties or drink in the morning light and birdsong during long weekend
• Glorious mature rear gardens that provide a cool, shady sanctuary in Summer courtesy of the
lush green lawns and canopy of the Jacaranda and Cassia trees
• Large double garage accessed from the rear ROW plus further off street parking at the front
- Solar panels, Alarm system, reverse cycle air conditioning and bore reticulation.
What more could you want, really?
Move in ready in time for the new school year, this is a premium lifestyle proposition that's too good to miss. Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
BUYERS IN THE LOW $1 MILLIONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON WEDNESDAY THE 31ST OF OCTOBER AT 5:00PM (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Landsize: 572sqm (approx)
Council rates: $1,942.97pa
Water rates: $1,335.75pa (17/18)