68 The Boulevard,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
Boulevarde BeautyA seamless blend of contemporary and character, this welcoming Kensington designed home will ignite your senses from the minute you step through the door.
Positioned on one of Mount Hawthorn's prestigious streets.
Purchasing at this level in today's market still offers smart buying with the predicted capital growth for Mount Hawthorn.
* Kensington designed and quality built home
*3kw Solar Cells
*Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
*Inbuilt book shelves, ifan/light in study
* Stylish master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite + 3 excellent sized bedrooms
* Two well designed bathrooms with travertine tiles
* Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops and island sink
* Earthy finishes including polished concrete floors, bagged finished walls and exposed brick
*Blinds in living room, kitchen and laundry
* Light filled glass garden atrium
* Stone filled gas fireplace
* Close proximity to schools, parklands, restaurants and cafe's
* Open plan living flows out to Balinese style alfresco entertaining area
* Immaculate landscaped gardens with a stylish recycled brick shed at the rear
*Vegetable garden planted around the side
This property was featured in the Sunday Times 'Home Renovations' article in 2011 showcasing its 1920's character home but modern design.
Homes of this calibre don't come along often. Truly a standout from the crowd!
Julie Pedulla looks forward to showcasing 68 The Boulevarde Mount Hawthorn- Make this one yours!
* Council Rates - $2101.34
* Water Rates - $1362.20
* Block Size - 470sqm