68 Tristania Road,
Chapel Hill, QLD
Sophisticated Family HavenReminiscent of a charming country lane yet defined by some of Brisbane's highest calibre homes, Tristania Road exudes character, elegance, convenience and most of all lifestyle.
Flanked by a private creek in one of the most beautiful parts of Cubberla Reserve, the generous open spaces make this an ideal haven for family picnics, winter nights by the fire pit & lush green lawn for children to enjoy, not to mention mature climbing trees complete with a tree house.
Additional Features include:
- 5 Generous bedrooms including the most enviable parents retreat
- 2 Bathrooms, ensuite to master + guest powder room
- Large kitchen stone kitchen designed to overlook the entertainment and pool areas
- Abundance of living areas with open family and meals, formal spaces and separate media or multipurpose room
- High ceilings, feature lighting & gorgeous timber flooring throughout
- Oversized double lock up garage
- Solar heated infinity pool, high end Sauna including it's very own shower
- Huge alfresco area
- Integrated Security system & Crimsafe screening
- Air conditioned throughout
- Underground water tank & Automatic irrigation system
- Proudly situated on 2,003sqm of blue chip land
- 9km to the Brisbane CBD
- Approx 20 google minutes to the Brisbane International & Domestic Terminals with easy access to Legacy Way
- Walking distance to Public Transport with swift, direct routes to Universities & the CBD
- Moments away from local Shopping Precints as well as the thriving restaurant & cafe scene.
- St Peter's Lutheran, BBC, Ambrose Treacy plus a host of Brisbane's finest school catchments all within 5kms
This spacious home overlooks a pristine natural sanctuary, with bird attracting fauna and rife with native wildlife.