House for sale
685 Glenview Road,
4 3 2
Offers over $1,050,000
A ‘Once-In-A-Lifetime’, 2.4 Acre Dream Lifestyle PropertyProperty ID: 63676
2 Homes, 2 Incomes, Huge Opportunity!
A stunning, almost 2.5 Acre tropical oasis, set in a location renowned for its vast beauty in the peaceful rolling hills between both Glenview and Mooloolah Valley.
Amongst enchanting, supremely private tropicals - stunning, meticulously and extensively landscaped grounds sprawling over the entire 2.5 acres (9,658qm approx) - with mature trees casting plenty of shade and privacy, expansive blanketings of lawn, a river running through the middle and a native rainforest backdrop that will absolutely take your breath away.
This expansive property includes a large-scale, 4 bedroom plus office/5th bedroom, 3 bathroom family home with 2 kitchens, 4 living zones, and a long list of quality inclusions. Wide front/rear verandas surrounded by lush gardens, strategically placed gazebos for entertaining or simply losing yourself in the solitude of your own magical pocket of paradise - and a massive 52 Panel / 10kW Solar System removing electricity bills out of the equation altogether!
PLUS a separate, self-contained 2 bedroom cottage - perfect for accommodating relatives and friends - or earning additional income through either long-term leasing or hosting short-stay accommodation.
In addition to the exceptional accommodation, this meticulous lifestyle property has been extensively developed and affectionately created over time by its fastidious owners - pouring heart and soul into every inch and taking much care to ensure no stone has been left unturned.
The corner property has excellent shedding, dual access and three sealed driveways; a bridge over the river linking the two properties - the list truly goes on and on.
Within minutes from town, all amenities, shops, restaurants, train station, Mooloolah and Glenview Schools, easy access to the Steve Irwin & Bruce Hwys, and beautiful Sunny Coast beaches lapping the shore just 20 mins away!
Make no mistake, this truly unique lifestyle property amongst some of nature’s very finest work is a rare commodity in every aspect and extends a ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity for large and extended families of any configuration or stage of life.
Expect to fall head-over-heels in love!
A wonderful melding of classic charm, space and eco-friendly, modern convenience, this immaculate, beautifully presented home is well equipped to provide relaxed, comfortable living to match the beauty and serenity of its surrounds - which are showcased through the vast banks of windows from every room.
Accommodation consists of four generous bedrooms plus an office/5th bedroom with storage and separate entry.
An array of spacious, practical living, dining and entertaining zones, including one with the second kitchen and adjoining third bathroom - adding yet another option for separate accommodation!
AT A GLANCE:
‘ENTAKAI’ - 2.5 Acre (9,568sqm) Tropical Garden Oasis
- Dual Properties: Triplex-Living Ability
- Postcard-worthy beautiful!
- 4 Generous Bedrooms plus an office/5th bedroom - each with robes & outdoor access
- 3 Large Bathrooms
- Impressive Master Suite with:
- Private adjoining parents retreat
- Separate office or an ideal nursery for the newest addition!
- Large ensuite with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Large beautifully equipped timber kitchen
- Near-new Fisher & Paykel Pyrolytic Oven (Self cleaning)
- 4 Burner Gas Cooktop
- Excellent bench space/storage
- Huge walk-in pantry
- Multiple living zones:
- Open plan informal family living and meals zone
- Open plan Formal lounge & dining room
- Parents retreat adjoining master suite and study
- Large living retreat for teens or separate accommodation with:
- Living/dining room with access to veranda
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel electric oven & gas cooktop
- Good size adjoining bedroom with BIR
- 3rd Bathroom & combined 2nd laundry (wheelchair accessible)
- Shower, vanity, separate toilet
- Alfresco Entertaining: wide, full-length front veranda plus large undercover rear entertaining area.
- HUGE 12m x 6m Double garage & workshop/man-cave
- Adjoining carport for boat or camper parking.
Walk over a bridge to the charming, private and peaceful cottage sitting independently, surrounded by its own immaculate gardens and lawn, all overlooked from a 3m wide, full-length wrap-around veranda with not a hint of any neighbours!
Comprising two bedrooms, a bathroom and laundry combined, kitchen with gas cooktop (bottled gas) and combined dining and sitting room.
A fantastic opportunity to earn additional income - if you so generously wish to share this piece of paradise with others - and if not, it could easily lend itself as a studio, a granny flat or running a small business from the confines of home-sweet-home!
- Accessed via separate sealed road with remote controlled electric gate
- 6kW Panasonic Reverse Cycle Air-conditioner
- 2 large Bedrooms with built-in robes with shelving, ceiling fans & air-conditioner
- Separate lock-up storeroom for tools, boxes and suitcase storage.
- 3m wide, full-length wrap-around verandah
- Double carport with tap for car washing.
- 5 double telephone points for telephone/computer use with outlets in all rooms.
- Foxtel and Free to Air TV reception with junction boxes in living room and rear bedroom.
- Separate electrical meter box.
- Fully insulated - both external and internal walls, ceiling and under the roofing iron.
- Bosch gas hot water
- Gas cooktop (Bottled gas)
PROPERTY FEATURES & INCLUSIONS
10kW SOLAR SYSTEM with INVERTER (Installed 2015)
- 52 Panels: Phono Polycrystalline 250 watt (13kW of Panels)
- Inverter: Fronius Symo 10.0-3M with with Smartphone App (iPhone or Android)
- Inverter - production monitoring from Inverter &
- Fronius computer software monitoring current & past records.
- System will produce 62kW Hrs. of electricity per day in summer months.
- Has produced an average of 42kW Hrs. per day over the past two years.
FULLY DUCTED & ZONED REVERSE CYCLE AIR-CONDITIONING (2016)
- Panasonic 14 KW inverter, 3 phase
- Four-Zones - on/off auto programmable
- Extra isolator stopping unwanted cooking odors from Granny Flat or main kitchen
ABUNDANT WATER SUPPLY:
- 20,000 gallons (90,000 litres)total rainwater storage capacity
- 3 rainwater tanks - all interconnected with the two 5,000 gallon tanks
- For every 1mm of rain on roof, the 10,000 gallon tank increases by 15mm (near 3,000 litres)
- 1.5 HP Davey Bore Pump - New pump October 2016 (can pump 24/7)
- 1.1 kW submersible motor - Pumptrol pressure Gauge Square Motor (24 meters)
- Linch ring (from bore) around house with 7 garden taps connected.
- Ring main can be used to supply either bore water or rainwater from either the 5,000 gallon (22,000ltr) or 10,000 gallon (45,000ltr) tank to the house.
- Cottage is connected with a 34 inch poly line
- FRUIT TREES:
A broad variety of thriving fruit trees all over the property to be eaten straight from the branch! Multiple varieties of: Mandarin (Murcott & Fremont), Coffee (red & yellow), Lemon, Limes, Orange, Grapefruit, Kumquat, Passion Fruit, Blueberry, Mango, Banana (Lady finger & Cavendish), Logan, Lychee, Guava, Peach, Persimmon, Dragon Fruit, Nanga Jackfruit.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019