69 Brighton Street,
PRIME SITE... PREMIER POSITION... APPROVED PLANS...Charming double fronted period home in magnificent garden setting. Move right in and enjoy the garden surrounds and extend the family home, take advantage of the brilliant plans to create the dream home or redevelop into multi townhouse development (STCA)
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge and adjoining dining
- Basic but very liveable kitchen and bathroom
- Neighbourhood Residential Zone
- Land 11.5m x 28m (322sqm) approx
- APPROVED PLANS FOR BIG FAMILY HOME
- APPROVED DEMOLITION ORDER ON EXISTING HOME
Situated in Richmond's most favoured tree lined street. Metres from Richmond Primary School, Barkly Gardens, Swan Street, cafes and restaurants. Walk to Chapel Street, Botanical Gardens, Sporting Precinct, transport and even CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.