69 Torrington Road,
LOCATION...POSITION... POTENTIALWith an almost perfect location this north facing four bedroom seaside residence offers ample accommodation, stunning ocean and headland views and the added benefit of enjoying Dual Street access (via The Corso and Torrington Rd). Peering directly down Wilson street to the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean the home enjoys an uninterrupted streetscape never to be built out.
Additional attributes to this home include:
- Sun-drenched open plan formal/informal living and dining areas
- Casual living and dining areas with access to rear maintenance free courtyard
- Contemporary stone and stainless steel gas kitchen with breakfast bar
- Four generous bedrooms with built ins and main with walk in robe
- Custom built bar and parents retreat, study/office downstairs
- Two bathrooms, one recently renovated and one with spa bath
- Separate laundry/utility room, third w.c, ample storage
- Huge double lock up garage with room for workshop/boat/jet ski
- Total land area 405 sqm approx. Landscaped north facing private front yard
- Walk to Mahon Pool, Maroubra Beach and choice of beachside eateries
Auction: Onsite Saturday 13th October 2018 at 11:00 am
Be the first to inspect by contacting Andrew Malouf on 0478 770 061
"Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries."