House for sale
69a Tweeddale Road,
4 3 2
OFFERSJust metres from Applecross Primary School around the corner and only footsteps to Point Heathcote Reserve, the picturesque Swan River, the South of Perth Yacht Club and popular restaurants and pubs - including the Blue Water Grill Steakhouse and Raffles Hotel - along the stunning Applecross foreshore, this gorgeous 4 bedroom 3 bathroom residence spans two functional levels and combines a Tuscan-inspired faade with a flexible floor plan to ensure contemporary charm and comfort for everybody within.
Leafy gardens add to the property's street appeal whilst providing a sense of privacy at the rear, as well as a pleasant backdrop to the alfresco entertaining area and a built-in mains-gas outdoor barbecue, alongside a delightful backyard pond. Solid Tasmanian Oak timber flooring graces the lower level where an open-plan family/meals area and its high angled ceilings is overlooked by a quality kitchen with sparkling granite bench tops, a double sink, tiled splashbacks, a step-in pantry, a built-in wooden breakfast bar and excellent Miele appliances - including an integrated dishwasher and microwave oven, a five-burner gas cook top, a range hood and a separate oven.
The formal dining room displays just what kind of versatility is on offer here, with a built-in computer nook converting the space into a potential second study, whilst double doors open out to a central atrium courtyard. Also downstairs is an elegant carpeted lounge room warmed by a feature gas fireplace off the entry, as well as a fully-tiled "guest" bathroom and a sublime home office or main study with built-in shelving, double sliding doors, splendid courtyard views and access out to the front garden portico via another set of double doors.
A centrally-positioned living room services the sleeping quarters upstairs where every bedroom and even the main bathroom enjoy a lovely outlook from their respective windows. The master suite is the cream of the crop however, boasting a ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe, double doors out to a tree-lined front balcony and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a shower, twin marble vanities and a separate fully-tiled toilet.
Nestled within the much sought-after Applecross Senior High School catchment zone and so close to Garden City Shopping Centre, public transport, freeway convenience, the city and other fantastic educational facilities, this street-front special really does benefit from one of the more desirable locations you will come across. Outstanding is an understatement!
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
- Carpeted downstairs formal lounge room with high angled ceilings
- Carpeted ground-floor home office
- Double French doors separate the entrance from the main living zone
- Gas bayonet heating and a built-in media/television nook to the open-plan family/meals area downstairs, along with two ceiling fans, split-system air-conditioning, speakers and outdoor access to a fantastic rear alfresco entertaining space, itself complete with high lined ceilings, a fan and feature down lighting
- Carpeted upper-level bedrooms, including a 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan and double doors out to a tiled front balcony with splendid street views
- Queen-sized 3rd/4th upstairs bedrooms with double built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Fully-tiled main upper-level bathroom with a shower and corner bathtub
- Separate fully-tiled upstairs toilet
- Linen press and separate storage cupboard/laundry chute on upper floor
- Tiled functional downstairs laundry with outdoor access, plus additional hallway storage adjacent
- Fully-tiled third ground-floor bathroom with a shower, toilet and marble vanity - off the double-door entry
- Double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry and rear access
- Long portico entry
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Bore reticulation with submersible pump
- Security alarm system
- Ducted vacuum system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Quality window treatments throughout
- Timber Venetian blinds
- Security doors and screens throughout
- Side access
Last updated: 11:19PM on Jan 17th 2018