House for sale
6b Lincoln Rd,
Port Macquarie, NSW
4 3 2
HOT PROPERTY in Port!Land Size: 2727m2 approx.
In Real Estate, there can be no denying that location is the number one priority; fortunately, this home can quite comfortably tick that box (please see KEY FACTS below)! Its spacious open plan design is complemented with its tasteful selection of extravagant marble tiles in the dining area. Further still, the newly renovated kitchen is sure to impress with its modern and elegant style complementing practicality. The in-ground pool accompanied with the courtyard is sure to please, whilst the kids will also enjoy the ample outdoor space they are so deservedly spoilt with. For all you tradies out there - the large outdoor shed/workshop is the man-cave that every bloke deserves; as the covered entertaining area with the built in bar and BBQ well undoubtedly serve its worth in pleasing ALL.
- R1 Zoning (Town House/Villas) - with NO RESTRICTIONS (6 townhouses to the left / 12 townhouses to the right).
- Able to build on 65% of the land area.
- Not flood prone - No heritage items - Not bushfire prone
- 5.5km out from beach.
- Coles Supermarket only 800m away.
- Proposed Charles Sturt University to be built next to Coles Supermarket, please click here for more details on the university: http://www.csu.edu.au/about/locations/port-macquarie/new-campus/planning-and-progress/port-mac-stage-one
- Hospital nearby.
- Lot Size (LP 450)
- Minimum width (15m / 5m from front boundary).
- Access to back of property via Nailor Ct
- Townhouse developments on both sides of this property.
- Bus stop across the road.
- Please contact the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council on (02)6581-8111 to cross check the above information!
If you think this property is right for you - Please call Angelo (02)9653-9200 to inspect.
Last updated: 11:02AM on Jul 21st 2014