7/2 Brighton Road,
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT OVER THE CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR PERIOD - 0426217676Perfectly positioned on the elevated ground floor of Scarborough’s state-of-the-art and fully-secure corner CeVue complex, this stunning 3 bedroom 2 bathroom-plus study apartment spans two functional levels and allows you to enjoy modern open-plan living, top-quality appointments and finishes, resort-style amenities and picturesque sunsets all at once.
Downstairs, the living, dining and kitchen areas combine to create an airy place of congregation, highlighted by gleaming timber floorboards, plenty of space and outdoor access to a tiled front alfresco entertaining balcony that overlooks the beachfront, foreshore and crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean. The deluxe kitchen itself is tiled, offering a low-maintenance workspace where glass splashbacks, sparkling stone bench tops, a double sink and its own slice of the awe-inspiring sea vista combine with high-end Miele appliances, including a five-burner gas cook top, oven, range hood and microwave.
There is also a fully-tiled powder room on the lower level, as well as under-stair storage, another storeroom off the entrance and a carpeted study – or fourth bedroom – with balcony access. Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are headlined by a dream master bedroom suite, complete with a walk-in wardrobe, a five-star ensuite bathroom and access out on to another tiled balcony where Rottnest Island, the Scarborough dunes and the pristine coastline all the way down to Fremantle are within full view.
A safe entry into this first-class complex also affords handy access to two tandem under-cover basement garage parking bays and world-class leisure facilities, including a sparkling resort-style swimming pool with a terrace, change room and a clubhouse with flat-screen television, a fully-equipped kitchen and barbecue amenities for entertaining family and friends – all surrounded by landscaped and manicured gardens.
With work well under way to transform the Scarborough precinct into the ultimate beachfront destination boasting new cafes, restaurants and shops, a water fun park, playground and sports park, surf beach park and an upgraded amphitheatre, you will find yourself right in the heart of the suburb’s multi-million-dollar “Master Plan” redevelopment project. Luxurious is an understatement!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpeted upstairs master suite with a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, boasting a large shower, a separate bathtub, toilet, twin stone vanities and ocean views through a picture window
• 2nd upper-level bedroom is also carpeted for comfort and has mirrored built-in robes, balcony access and more sea views
• Carpeted 3rd upstairs bedrooms with mirrored BIR’s and a stunning seascape of its own
• Sublime main upper-level bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, toilet and stone vanity
• Quality laundry with a stone bench top, storage and Miele appliances
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Commercial-grade doors and windows
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature down lighting throughout
• A/V intercom system
• Outdoor power points to balcony areas
• Secure access into building via a sophisticated and nautically-themed entrance lobby
• Two side-by-side tandem under-cover basement parking bays – allocated and marked