Land for sale
7-9 Thornhill Street,
0 0 0
$1,700,000 for 44 apartments
44 Apartments on 1,608 square metre blockATTENTION DEVELOPERS: The Logan City Council has given a favorable response to a pre-lodgement application for a ten-storey building on 7 and 9 Thornhill Street (2 adjacent blocks), comprising of 44 x apartments (14 x 1 bed+study, 14 x 2bed+study, 14 x 3bed+study, 2 x Penthouse 3bed+study). See the drawings of the building, plus the conclusion of the pre-lodgement meeting report attached. The full writing report from the Logan Council available on request. It is a unique concept, easy to sell, where each apartment will have 2 parkings, plus a big storage area, big enough to allow a small personal work shop and lots of storage, even for a kayak. The roof top of the building accomodates on one half the 2 penthouses, and the other half a roof top garden plus swimming pool as common area for the residents.
The future complex will be right in the centre of Springwood and less than 200 metres walk to Woolworths and other prime retail shops, restaurants and lifestyle amenities. And another 200 metres to the Springwood busway station and vehicle access to the pacific motorway. And with the planned town square, cinemas, shopping precinct and art gallery on the doorstep... This will be an enviable and sought after location.
Considering the location, this represents the most significant opportunity in the Greater Springwood area to take advantage of the re-zoning of this pocket area to accommodate high-rise apartment buildings.
The picture is clear; Springwood must cater for more families in and around the emerging Springwood CBD - the evolving business and cultural heart of Logan City as set out in the Greater Springwood Master Plan. It has already started. Be a part of this significant development. Call me for a visit. Reg 0412 976 122.
- Zoned for a High-rise Apartment Building (32 metres high max / 10 storeys approximately)
- 7 and 9 Thornhill Street totalise 1,608 m2
- 2 minute walk to multiple supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants including the Brisbane Lions Club, banks, post office, gym, schools, health cares, fuel station and the Springwood Busway Station with direct link to the Brisbane CBD (20 min)
- Easy access to the Pacific Highway to the Gold Cost (40min) and to Brisbane CBD (20min)
- 25 min to Airport terminals
- 2 parkings per apartment, plus huge storage/work shop area for each apartment
- Swimming pool and BBQ area on roof top, plus private swimming pool for the Penthouses
Last updated: 02:41AM on Jan 3rd 2018