Townhouse for sale
7/96 Kurraba Road,
Neutral Bay, NSW
4 2 2
For Sale $1,950,000 - $2,150,000
Town Home that has it all!This impressive four bedroom family sized home offers the very best of harbour side living, being set in a peaceful leafy setting, with Neutral Bay beach, ferry, cafe, shop and restaurants all only 2 minutes walk away.
Immaculate and contemporary throughout, with generous proportions, loads of accommodation and ideal for entertaining. The large formal lounge dining room flows to a spacious north facing courtyard, there is an informal dining area adjoining the kitchen.
With 4 bedrooms this home offers a very flexible floor plan. The top floor comprises one enormous room with harbour and bridge views, ideal for a rumpus or entertainment room, teenage or in-law accommodation, or an office.
This property offers a rare opportunity to enjoy an extraordinary way of life!
- Premier Kurraba Point location
- Top floor with view of the city and harbour
- Full brick construction
- Flow between all entertainment areas
- Flexible floor plan
- Master bedroom with an en-suite and north facing balcony
- Air conditioning
- Gas appliances
- Separate laundry with WC on ground floor
- Enormous amount of storage
- Double lock up garage offering side by side parking for 2 cars & storage
- 192 square metres on title
- Pet friendly
- Security building
- Quiet location
- Moments stroll to ferry, bus, parks, cafes and restaurants
Levies per ¼: $1,207 Council Rates per ¼: $242 Water rates per ¼: $251
Open for Inspection Saturday 11.30am to 12 noon and by appointment.
For further information or to make an appointment please call:
Annie Vandervaere on 0422 494 399 or 8319 2975
Last updated: 01:01PM on Aug 14th 2018