7 Abbott Street,
Balgowlah Heights, NSW
Another property sold by Mark Griffiths 0422 444 3677 ABBOTT STREET, BALGOWLAH HEIGHTS
Completely refurbished double-brick residence nestled on a level corner block with an opportunity to extend upstairs to capture city, harbour and ocean views (STCA). Just minutes from Balgowlah Heights Public School, Clontarf beach, village shops, Manly and the CBD, this home offers flexibility for growing, extended families, or for those looking to downsize. This home is filled with natural light from its north facing aspect and has a feeling of space, openness and privacy.
- Level position, lush landscaped garden in a family friendly street
- Completely refurbished property in Balgowlah Heights highly sought-after street
- Renovated gas kitchen and designer bathroom with separate WC
- High ceilings, lime washed floorboards, picture windows and ceiling fans
- Single lock-up garage with rear workshop, bathroom and plenty of storage
- Walking distance to local schools, child care and close to local shops and transport
- Easy access to National Park, Clontarf beach and the beautiful Castle Rock beach
- Opportunity to extend upstairs to capture city, harbour and ocean views (STCA).
Council Rates $548.90 per quarter
Water Rates $168.38 per quarter
Another property sold by Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367, if you are thinking of selling or leasing please call me immediately.