House for sale
7 Avesnes Street,
Holland Park, QLD
5 3 2
Hampton's Inspired Outstanding Family Home on 607m2Take a step inside this outstanding family home and embrace its superb contemporary style and essence. From top to toe, this stunning residence has been meticulously designed with no expense spared, with the inclusion of quality fixtures and fittings at every turn.
This contemporary retreat overflows with prized attributes and impressive curb appeal whilst providing generous separation of living, along with areas to entertain and relax, all set on a highly sought after 600m2 block in one of Brisbane's most sought after markets, Holland Park.
Sprawling over two levels, this recently completed Hampton's inspired home has been designed with attention to detail at the forefront, incorporating the core fundamentals of a true functional family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous deck and bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat, perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
The home in summary features:
- Open plan living on the lower level featuring 3 metre ceilings downstairs with square set finish and white oak floors.
- The custom kitchen displays a subtle yet sophisticated aesthetic and comprises marble splashback, 40 mil stone bench tops, ILve top of the range European appliances, soft close kitchen cabinetry, generously sized butler's pantry and island overlooking the living and dining areas.
- Good sized media room overlooking the pool complete with smart wiring through-out and Foxtel wiring already done.
- Downstairs fifth bedroom or study complete with built in robes with access to full bathroom and separate toilet.
- Large undercover timber deck with stone outdoor kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
- Ducted Fujitsu zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
- Timber shutters, curtains and blinds throughout
- Four good sized bedrooms.
The master is generously sized with fully fitted out walk in robe and ensuite complete with double sink, free standing bathtub, floor to ceiling tiles, soft close cabinetry, semi frameless shower and timber shutters.
- Second rumpus room with white oak hardwood timber flooring on the upper level with 2.7m ceiling heights.
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower with frameless shower screen, separate toilet and floor to ceiling tiles.
- In ground salt water swimming pool with glass pool fencing.
- Secured front fence fully automatic and remote controlled.
- Workshop in garage with access to backyard.
- Fully fenced and immaculately landscaped allotment.
Holland Park is located just 6 kilometres from the City Centre with great access to the CBD and Gold Coast via the M1 motorway whilst being in a whisper quiet street within walking distance to parkland including WJ Scott Park, coffee shops and local shops on Logan Road.
Avesnes Street is positioned within three renowned school catchment zones; Holland Park State, Cav Road High School, Loreto Collage making this home a stellar residential opportunity offering a luxurious space for family and friends to enjoy.
This beautiful home is ready to be lived in and enjoyed with absolutely nothing to be done but walk in and live.
For further information please call Matthew Jabs for further details.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 02:28PM on Apr 26th 2016